Inspired by one of my stellar health coaching graduates today, I decided to post a short health tip blog entry. Her dedication to maintain the transformative changes she made during her 6 month health coaching journey are evident. With subtle strength, she supports others with her enthusiastic spirit as she consistently shows up for spin classes. I enjoy her surprise green juicing texts that convey her commitment to health and clean eating. I am so very grateful for her and other dedicated clients who motivate me to keep living my passion.
Clean Eating 101
1. Keep it simple. Eat whole foods with one ingredient as often as possible. ;)
2. Hydrate. We often mistake thirst as hunger. Water provides energy and clarity.
3. Quality protein with every meal. (pasture raised organic eggs, wild caught salmon)
4. Organic leafy greens at least once a day. (spinach, arugula, organic girl super greens)
5. Include healthy fats. (avocado, coconut, organic ghee)
6. Sit to eat. Digestion is a holistic process. Give your digestive system time to rest.
7. Include cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, brussel sprouts, cauliflower) as they act as a ‘sweep’ and keep the body healthy and clean.